Online Marketing Planner
1. Market Research and Analysis
• Create and manage all marketing campaigns across digital channels (search, display, re-targeting, social media, e-mail marketing and etc).
• Develop and implement online marketing strategies to meet market trends and consumption drivers.
• Collect and analyze data from Google Analytics, Magento data history, MailChimp and etc. using online marketing tools such as Mail Chimp, SEOmoz, Google analytics
• Project the development of LED lighting industry.
• Assist in data compilation to develop business forecasts and KPI.
• Provide market insights to help acquire sales growth and retain customers.
• Evaluate third party SEO marketing service.
• Execute research projects via hands-on, in-house research as well as in partnership with market research firms and contractors
2. Profitability Analysis
• Analyze variables of monthly profitability, compared with the investment on marketing
• Closely monitor product/pricing offering, relevant terms, as well as conditions and strategies of key competitors.
3. Informative Reporting
• Assist with the development of market recaps
• Communicate research findings and recommendations through documentation or presentation.
• Participate in designing strategies and tactical plans in alignment with profit and asset utilization objectives.
• Require MBA or Master in Business or Marketing with one year working experience.
Work Location: 10835 S Wilcrest Dr, Ste C, Houston TX 77099.
Fax resume to 866-803-6377
email to email@example.com
Mail to above address, Attn: HR